Skip to main content
2180 E 4500 S. SUITE 150-N, HOLLADAY, UT 84117 | 801-618-4698

Registered Agent In California Info

Okay, here’s the scoop about why you need a registered agent in California.

Lots of companies are on the web offering commercial registered agent service. From the most massive of the disinterested and most expensive to the littlest, inexperienced local beginners, you have a wide range of options when it comes to hiring your California registered agent. We’re not too big and we’re not too small. Our objective is to help you decide on the registered agent that is optimal for your California business.

In a nutshell, who can perform the duties of a registered agent?

Your California statutory agent should be a business entity or individual who is a legitimate citizen of the state. They should be present to accept service of process during standard business hours. Registered agents in California have to furnish a legal, office address within the state.

What are the advantages of having a registered agent in California?

Businesses in California benefit in numerous ways by designating a registered agent. Obviously, choosing a resident agent keeps your business in conformity to state law. With as your California registered agent, as soon as you receive any legal notification, service of process, annual report notification or letter – we accept those on your behalf. Momentarily, we’re uploading your documents into your customer account. You’ll get an instant notice of any documents we scan into your client account. In addition, we also monitor your California annual report deadlines and email you reminders with how-to links so you can complete your report ahead of schedule with the State of California.

What types of businesses need to have an California Registered Agent?

An LLC in California, out of State LLC, a corporation in California, an out of State corporation, a non-profit organization or corporation, a limited partnership, a limited liability partnership, or any other California business entity is required to have a resident agent in California and an California registered office on file.