Skip to main content
2180 E 4500 S. SUITE 150-N, HOLLADAY, UT 84117 | 801-618-4698

Washington Registered Agent

Here’s the low-down about finding a registered agent in Washington.

Dozens if not hundreds of companies are on the web providing commercial registered agent service. From the largest of the impersonal and overpriced to the smallest, amateur local beginners, you have a wide range of decisions when it comes to picking your Washington registered agent. We’re not too big and we’re not too small. Our desire is to help you decide on the registered agent that is just right for your Washington business entity.

In a nutshell, who can be a registered agent?

Your Washington registered agent needs to be a business entity or individual who is a lawful resident of the state. They should be present to accept legal documents during normal business hours. Registered agents in Washington have to furnish a lawful, office address within Washington.

How does my business benefit from having a registered agent in Washington?

Businesses in Washington benefit in many ways by designating a resident agent. Obviously, nominating a registered agent keeps your business entity in conformity to state law. Having as your Washington registered agent, anytime you are sent any service of process, legal notice, annual report notification or letter – we accept those on your behalf. Within minutes, we’re scanning your files into your customer account. You’ll receive instant notice of any documents we upload into your Washington registered agent account. Additionally, we also keep track of your Washington filing deadlines and send you reminders with how-to links so you can send in your report ahead of schedule with the State of Washington.

What types of companies are required to have an Washington Registered Agent?

An Washington LLC, out of State LLC, a corporation in Washington, a foreign corporation, a non-profit corporation or organization, a limited partnership, a limited liability partnership, or any other Washington venture is required to have a resident agent in Washington and an Washington registered office on file.